Are you OK?
Today is #ruokday! A national day of action reminding us to regularly and meaningfully ask “Are you OK?” to family, friends and anyone who seems to be struggling with life.
Swinburne is running an #ruokday event at The George today from 11.30am to 2.30pm.
- SSAA is providing free food for students
- Student Development and Counselling is presenting free ‘start the conversation’ merchandise and assessments
- Health Services is conducting free 15-minute mini health checks
- Swinergy YMCA is running a Pilates demonstration outside Swinergy between 12noon and 12.45pm
- Bring a Friend Offer All Swinergy members (900plus) are able to bring a friend to the gym for free today
- Swinburne Careers & Employment is offering free career health checks
- Chaplaincy is running three half-hour meditation sessions in the Multi-faith Centre (GS310) at 11.30am, 1.30pm and 2.30pm
- Swinburne Singers are putting on a performance
Like R U OK Day on Facebook
R U OK Day website